Presence in Practice is a perfect name for this series. With participation you will build your capacity for presence in your own life. You will be invited into and supported in noticing the many things that add to your presence; right here, right now, your potency and your awareness on many levels. You will be encouraged to build your ‘sence-ing’ self. Starting with our self first, our life, our personal practice and capacity, we then begin to let this ripple out into our professional practice.
This series is designed for therapists, counselors, addiction specialists, medical professionals, educators, teachers, graduate students, body workers, healers, helping professionals and those interested in transformation – what ever you do in the world.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE PRESENCE IN PRACTICE EXPERIENCE ON OUR FREE INTRO CALL!
Take advantage of a free call to learn more about the Presence In Practice experience!
Thursday January 23, 2014 6:30 MST. Space is limited, registration is required.
Click here to be taken to registration form with call host, Maestro Conference.
Our intention is to offer you tools, practices and principles you will benefit from in your well-being first. Then support you to implement these tools into your scope of practice. Some of the mini courses will focus on building your own experience and unique application of the work, while others will more directly teach specific ‘how to’ skills.
The long view we are working on is a Certification in NeuroImaginal Practice. Your participation in this series, along with select in-person workshops and a clinical application mentorship phone group will position you for this certification.
All courses are taught using an adult learning model, which honors the life experience you bring and builds on it. Cognitive context and evidence based structure through pre/post/supplemental readings of suggested articles and books which can be found on our website will be touched on in each mini course. The majority of the time we spend together will be experiential work, reflection, short sharing or process times, and identifying personal and professional applications to begin with right away. Follow up check-in/accountability email contact is strongly encouraged as part of learning and applying a new mini practice.
We believe big changes happen with small steps. Experience shows us that little shifts in our practice, presence, inner imagery, embodied awareness, beliefs and thoughts add up to significant changes in how we experience life and our work.
Please consider joining us on a number of these mini courses to build your own big life shifts. Take advantage of the package offers and save money, refer a friend for even more savings.
Thank you for your curiosity, trust and growing presence.
Each group experience will include the hallmarks of the way the Institute teaches:
- An adult learning model is central to all that we teach, which takes into consideration the wealth of experience ‘in the room’, offers direct experience of the topic, offers time for reflection, sharing and real, relevant meaning making.
- Participants will be exposed to the cognitive material that provides structure for the topic, have an opportunity to experience the topic in some way – experiential work, even over the phone, is a central aspect to how we work.
- Because we believe NeuroImaginal® Practice is for you, the professional (or general public) first, and then for those you serve, the phone course experience will give you time, space and structure to have your own experience and in time, apply it to your work.
- Participants will ‘walk away’ with specific skill sets for each course that they can use in their personal and professional life.
- Taking a number of phone groups will give you a growing competency in NeuroImaginal® Practice to draw on in your life and work.